Saturday 25 January 2014

Female Dwarf Paladin, now in gold! (again)

Now I don't really like female dwarfs, they just look ...ugly (no offense  to any female dwarfs out there) so I set myself the challenge to try and make one look alright. I saw some sights that I never want to lay my eyes upon again.

Argh!

 I am satisfied with this completed little set, it contains a lot of gold plate, including a few pieces of the Lawbringer set  (well you can't make a Paladin without gold!)






Lightbringer Faceguard - Tier 6 Head
Lawbringer Spaulders - Baron Geddon (Molten Core)
Thoriumweave Cloak - Mechano-Lord Capacitus (The Mechanar)
Phantom Armor -  Lord Waldon (Shadowfang Keep)
Lawbringer Gauntlets - Gehennes (Molten Core)
Conqueror's Girdle - Auction House, Random BC green
Lawbringer Legplates - Magmadar (Molten Core)
Hammer of the Penitent - Mechano-Lord Capacitus (The Mechanar)