Tuesday 21 January 2014

Blood Elf Monk Adaption

A little adaption to my original Blood Elf Monk (and also quite nice for Blood Elf Rogues) transmog set, I found some funkier looking shoulders and some different weapons as I do not always have fist weapons equip. I tried to look for a different helm, but I still think Cursed Vision is awesome.






Cursed Vision of Sargeras - Black Temple (Illidan)
Shoulderpads of Vehemence - Sunwell Plateau (Lady Sacrolash)
Silvermoon Tunic - Fenissa the Assassin (Rare Spawn, Bloodmyst Isle)
Bonechewer Spikegloves - Level 58 - 62 Hellfire drop, or Auction House.
Blastguard Belt - 350 Leatherworking
Blastguard Pants - 350 Leatherworking or Ghostclaw Leggings - Dar'khan's Lieutenants quest (Ghostlands)
Blastguard Boots - 350 Leatherworking
Blade of Savagery - Black Temple (Mother Shahraz)