Friday 6 September 2013

My Blood Elf Monk Transmog


It has been a while hasn't it? I have a lot of stuff to catch up on, including a whole new expansion to cover (and I didn't even finish the last one) Mist of the Pandaria has been with us for some time, and I have a whole load of Monk transmogs to dish out. 


As a Blood Elf I always feel the need to stick to the bright, majestic golds and reds that flood Silvermoon.
The gear needed to get this look is not hard, the max level is now 90 so the raid pieces (which I think is just the weapons) are now easier to obtain by soloing if you had problems before. I am also lucky to have a leatherworker to create the Blastguard items, the pants share the same model as another pair if you can't craft them, but the boots are only made by leatherworking.

Cursed Vision of Sargeras - Black Temple (Illidan)
Spauders of the Hero - Heroes of the Horde! (Hillsbrad Foothills quest chain)
Silvermoon Tunic - Fenissa the Assassin (Rare Spawn, Bloodmyst Isle)
Bonechewer Spikegloves - Level 58 - 62 Hellfire drop, or Auction House.
Red Belt of Gentle Persuasion - Sold by Master Cannon (Kun-Lai Simmit)
Blastguard Pants - 350 Leatherworking or Ghostclaw Leggings - Dar'khan's Lieutenants quest (Ghostlands)
Blastguard Boots - 350 Leatherworking
Claw of the Phoenix - Tempest Keep (Al'ar)